In the framework of the Euromed Police project implemented by a consortium led by Civipol Conseil, we are looking for an Euromed Police Mobility Scheme Coordinator.
The Euromed Mobility Scheme aims at facilitating the development of educational packages that may be used for subsequent training purposes, together with the provision of best practices, to be stored online in an Euromed Knowledge Base.
Under the supervision of the Team Leader and Capacity Building Expert, he or she will be responsible for the conduction of the following tasks:
• Coordinating the Euromed Police Mobility Scheme, through permanent contact with the participants with a view to preparing the Euromed exchanges logistically and helping with the selection of candidates.
• Manage in collaboration with the rest of the project team the registration process of participants into the Euromed Knowledge Base.
• Participate in the production of a direct contribution to the Euromed Knowledge Base, based on the discussions’ contents and shared materials of the exchange meetings.
• Produce in collaboration with the project team the meetings and contractual reports.
• Other tasks related to the objectives of the project that may be deemed necessary during the implementation.
The duration of the contract will be for one year and the location will be Budapest (Hungary) at the CEPOL premises. The performance of the tasks will require regular travels to Brussels, and other EU Member states.
General professional experience
• At least 5 years of professional experience.
Specific professional experience
• At least 3 years’ experience in the organisation of international workshops, meetings and events, with particular regard to logistics and travel;
• Ability and experience in drafting project reports, including financial reports;
• Good verbal and written communications skills;
• Knowledge of the European Union policies and instruments in the area of Justice and Home Affairs will be an advantage;
• Knowledge of international cooperation projects, especially in North Africa and the Middle East will be an advantage;
• Experience in developing and organising training for law enforcement and security sector professionals will be a serious advantage.
Qualifications and skills
• A level of post‐secondary education attested by a diploma;
• Fluency in English and French;
• Fluency in Arabic would be an advantage.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Software.
• Knowledge of Moodle learning system platforms will be an advantage.
To apply, please send your c.v. and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com before 20 October.
Please note that due to the volume of communications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.